Re: [NTLK] my comments to a TabletPC review

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 15:12:18 PST

Hi Rick, the reason I bought my MP 2100 was because of the decent size
screen. Not just for writing but also for viewing dates, being able to
see the whole year is really useful. Overall, if I had a choice between
colour and a Palm sized screen, or greyscale and a MP2100 size screen,
well lets just say I got a good price for my Palm when I sold it on
eBay ; )

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP130