Re: [NTLK] Migrating From OMP to MP2000

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 13:27:25 PST

>From: optix (doozer_at_beau.org)
>Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 12:18:35 PST
>
>What would the most painless way to do this?

IIRC, when I got my 2100, I just moved all of the data on my 120 to a card, and then inserted the card in the 2100.
It warned me that the data would have to be converted, and then it did it.

I have another, somewhat related question. Someone in my office has gone over to the dark side. What is the best way to move her data from an MP100 to a Palm? She has about 60 names on her machine. We don't really want to install NCK on one of the office computers, because we are not allowed to install outside software, and I am also not sure that NCK will work correctly under XP.

Ideas?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html