[NTLK] MP2100 potentially for sale

From: Wesley Chung (chungwesley_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 11:36:10 PST

I'm considering selling my MP2100. While it's been a
great device, I find that I'm not really using it that
much anymore. I'd prefer to sell it on this list
rather than eBay. If you're interested, please
contact me with an offer, and I'll review the offers
received. If the price is right, I'll be letting this
beauty go. Here's what I have:

* MP2100 with original screen and stylus, great
condition
* AC Adapter
* AA battery cradle
* original battery (doesn't seem to hold a full charge
anymore)
* 8MB linear flash card
* Lucent WaveLAN 802.11b card w/ Hirochi's registered
driver/paid
* keyboard
* serial connector
* PC serial cable