Re: [NTLK] Is it just me.....

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 10:18:23 PST

cygnus_at_ctgonline.org wrote:

> Or does it seem like for the last couple of months, we'd get maybe
> 20 or 30 messages a day from the list, and then suddenly the last
> week I'm starting to get something like 30 an HOUR?
>
> Did everyone just wake up?

I think so. I've noticed that too. Either everyone woke up after the
"Canadian Copyright" thread or about half the list took extended holidays
until mid-January :)

Jan 1-15 I'd typically get only 10-20 messages overnight, while this morning
there were around 70 since the last time I read.

BTW, someone (Paul G to be precise) asked me to bring back the stats, so I
think I will, once I get around to automating it further.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html