Re: [NTLK] Newton and Sniffer

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 03:48:19 PST

Once I had mine set up to work on with my AirPort Base Station at home,
it seemed pretty easy to connect to other networks without making any
changes. At the Apple Store, at Panera Bread, at Starbucks ... I am
able to get wireless bandwidth. Maybe others experience is different,
but that's mine.

Patrick Jendraszak
(USA - Indianapolis)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html