Re: [NTLK] WiFi Ethernet setup questions...

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 07:46:40 PST

What was I thinking? I will post to Shutterfly with the Buffalo and a
Linksys (for reference of size). The Buffalo has quite a small external
footprint.

http://ols.adobe.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b34182c2840d

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!