Re: [NTLK] HELP!

From: Keyes Kurt (kkeyes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 00:45:43 PST

As far as selecting a wireless network with the Newton....let's say I
am in a hotel or in a Starbucks with wireless.

How would I get the Newt to log into that network? Would I have to
enter all the settings for each distinct network?

Also, I have loaded most of my internal and removable 4mb card with
apps and backdrops. Now I am getting a "Sorry, a problem has occurred
-40887" error when I select Owner Info. Anybody know how to remedy
this?

Thanks,

Kurt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html