[NTLK] MusicPad Full Version - Where to Buy?

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 23:11:14 PST

Hello All-

Does anyone know where I can purchase a full version of MusicPad for
Newton? I could really use it for project I'm working on now.

I looked around and searched the Landware website, but found nothing
there. I recently bought Merlin and NewtPaint from them at the new
discounted prices and they included a demo version of MusicPad which
for some reason I had never tried before. Anyway, if anyone knows where
I can get a full version, please let me know on or off list.

Thanks,
-Dave

--
David Deranian