Re: [NTLK] NTLK] Interesting observation on Newton books

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 21:49:07 PST

OK...cool...I went and grabbed a copy and put it on my
Newton package download site. I also included the
readme file (it's a PDF, but I copied the text...) I'm
still working on the readme page downloader...who's
got time anymore???
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Haywood Floyd <haywoodfloyd_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
<snip>

> Yep. Library it is.
>
> The book reader is named 'copperfield' in the NOS
> 2.x.
>
> -=-=-
>
> There's a neat package called "XNewtBook 1.2" by
> Andreas Briell that interfaces to the associated
> book
> soups with bookmarks and appended notes/scribbles.
>
> Its a cool little ap and worth a checkout.
>
> HF

=====
"The only way to get real privacy, is not to collect the information in the first place."
   'Aviel D. Rubin, the
   technical director of the Information Security Institute at Johns
   Hopkins University on the requirement that GPS location systems be added
   to "Fast-pass/EZ-pass" in-car toll devices.