Re: [NTLK] HELP!

From: Keyes Kurt (kkeyes_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 19:05:50 PST

OK, I am making progress!

I have all the necessary software installed, I think. I installed
NewtsCape browser.

I am trying to connect to my home airport network. I have turned off
all encryption and password protection, etc, on the network.

In the Internet Setup app on the Newton....my settings are DHCP server,
Lucent waveLAN, and the domain name I typed in from the info that the
Mac says, which happens to be houston.rr.com.

How do I load a webpage?

Also, if I travel with the Newton, how does it "look" for wireless
networks? Does the card do it automatically?

Thanks again!

Kurt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html