Re: [NTLK] Newtontalk digest stopped by spam filter

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 06:07:24 PST

We use PerlMX aka PureMessage here at Provide.net where I do tech support.

Most likely all you should really need to do is send an email off to an
administrator, who will add newtontalk.net to a white list of email
servers. We have a specific pair of email addresses that useers can
forward email to that either is, or is not, spam, so the email
administrator can sort thru them.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html