[NTLK] Backlight Problem?

From: jstaub (jstaub_at_cox.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 18:58:10 PST

Something weird happened two days ago. I was using my 2100 with the
backlight on when the light suddenly went out. I tried the Avi icon, the
Backlight Plus button and the power switch without success. I did a restart
but no light. Finally, I turned Newtie off and put it aside for a few
minutes. When I powered up again, the backlight function was restored and
joy returned to the household.

Anybody experience this problem before or know what the cause might be?

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html