Re: [NTLK] [Fwd: News from LandWare]

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 01:56:29 PST

On Jan 20, 2004, at 1:00 AM, Eric Engle wrote:

>>> Anyone have experience with the landware lunar lander game?
>
> Yes, its a wonderful game!
>
> I think I downloaded it from unna - its really of professional
> quality. If its
> a crack please tell me so I can delete it.

If it's the same program, you could buy it from Landware for 9.95$ US.

You could probably look and see if yours is the Landware game, maybe
they gave one version away?... Thanks for the feedback I think I will
buy a copy to play with, I have always been a sucker for lunar lander
games, and I have seen more then a few.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html