Re: [NTLK] UNNA down?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 13:09:28 PST

No, I meant that I did not think to search for 'NewtonBackupExpress'
when looking for ''Newton Backup Express'... :-) that was pretty dumb!

With respect to the mirrors, I just couldn't get into them through
the 'search' feature.
Roberts tips quoting you are useful, I'm sure though I have not
tried since you pointed me directly to the files.
Berthe

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html