Re: [NTLK] Wooo Hooooo - Just received my WLI-PCM-L11GP-PC

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 12:03:02 PST

I installed the Hiroshi WaveLAN driver onto my MP 130 and I get the
following error: Unable to activate 802.11b WaveLAN since Newton Device
Drivers are not in the system.

I'm guessing that you have to have an Ethernet driver installed?

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!