Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 05:33:01 PST

Yup, I use the Newt. for 99.9% of my emails.
1. Long lasting batt. and cheap easy-to-find AA's
2. Handheld
3. Backlit screen
4. HWR
5. Freedom from viruses
6. Safest storage of emails
7............

HEY! HEY Ed, Paul called us 'old chaps'!
..just because we're a little over twenty...uhhh thirty-something.
..why, we otta...you young little whipper-snapper...just wait till I get
my false teeth back i... <plop!>, darn dentures...
>- lists are readable from a Newton (I don't, but you can tell from the
format of their messages that at least two old chaps use their Newton to
read and post to NewtonTalk, Ed and Wo, and there surely are others).

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html