Re: [NTLK] OFF TOPIC - Anil + list

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 21:29:01 PST

Yup, add your uniqueness to the collectiv...uhh I meant community.

Woo runs a business with 3 AMP21K'S, 1 MP21K, and 2 eMates. Oh yeah, an
iMac233 and 2 Sony VAIO's.

I post in 'batches' cause I walk my dog while I reply to the list
Usually between 2-5 am...yes, AM. Otherwise I get no sleep, she whines
until I fall out of bed, I try three times to put the harness on,
correctly, find her to attach the leash, then walk her.
Somebody on the list a few months ago that she gets her email on her Newt.
while her dog checks her 'p-mail' around the neighborhood. :-o
------------------
>No don't, stay back and watch, butt in and make your opinion known if you
>feel that you need to. If you need help please post, we do try though
>sometimes people may not respond very fast. Not sure what Woo does for a
>living but seems to send his in a batch like tonight :-) but that is
alright

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html