Re: [NTLK] OFF TOPIC - Anil + list

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 04:53:16 PST

on 1/18/04 12:54 AM, Anil at anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com wrote:

> I hope to stay on the list but I am afraid i may have pissed off a few
> people, and might get the cold shoulder. But you have reached out and
> said hello, so I will definitely stay, thank you.

Now, don't think that. If anything, your "baptism" has probably had the
opposite effect than you realize. It's perverse like that... You've shown
your willingness to speak up and out... That can't be too bad, can it? ;-)
I, for one, will not give you a cold shoulder... That's for sure. So, I also
say welcome. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland