Re: [NTLK] What the heck's a man-bag?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 21:08:58 PST

I've found, though that the cordura bags tend to scuff
the corners of the Newt. My Newt has all shiny corners
from being pulled out and put back in a cordura
bag...also, it seems that the rubber feet have worn
down quite a bit as well...possibly from the cordura
too! I use a leather bag with a nylon lining for the
main pocket now.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Definitly MUCH better. Personally I like ballistic
> nylon over leather in
> general, it does not seem to scuff/scratch like
> leather can (depending on
> the type of course). But when it comes down to it,
> if it works that is all
> that matters (unless it is PINK or such...UGH).
>
> -Dan

=====
"The only way to get real privacy, is not to collect the information in the first place."
   'Aviel D. Rubin, the
   technical director of the Information Security Institute at Johns
   Hopkins University on the requirement that GPS location systems be added
   to "Fast-pass/EZ-pass" in-car toll devices.