[NTLK] Not a problem, just a choice. Depending on when,

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 17:50:01 PST

Not a problem, just a choice. Depending on when, where, and how I need to
have my Newt(s) with me, I have 11 choices in cases or just naked, the Newt
that is.
From the glove case, to the Calise case, to the BurroPak, to the Newton
Portfolio case, to the laptop case.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004
<My BIGGEST problem, and I'd be VERY curious to know how other people
<> solve this, is how to carry the thing! I've tried a variety of ways,

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html