Re: [NTLK] word processing for the mp 120?

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 09:21:44 PST

On Jan 15, 2004, at 9:30 PM, Brian wrote:
> Regardless, you WANT Endnote on the desktop.

You think I could have made it this far without EndNote?? :) Of course
I have it, life saver.

The real reason I need footnotes is so that I don't lose all of my
formatting when switching from the Newt to the desktop. All of my
footnotes go bye-bye when I convert.

I have a little ritual with doing the formatting of my papers which
involves a nice glas of wine and iTunes. It just wouldn't be the same
on the Newt. :)

Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.