Re: [NTLK] [OT] iChat 1.0 revert problems?

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 08:21:44 PST

> I second that, rock steady great system. Only problems I've seen around
> are caused by hardware...

While I do enjoy the perks of Panther, for the first week, I had a bit
of a problem. I'm running Panther on my Snow iMac DV 500, and right
after the first install, I couldn't select more than one icon at a time
and drag them. The finder would crash.

This made me extremely unhappy, but the problem seemed to correct
itself as Panther got it's sea legs out. Now I don't think I could
every go back to Jaguar... except maybe to connect with my
Newton....seriously, no one has any suggestions? (I've asked twice
already, but thought I'd throw out another!)

Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html