Re: [NTLK] GPRS service from T-mobile for free / P800/900

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 23:28:20 PST

>From: "Newtopia" <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
>Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:21:56 -0800
>
>I would suggest calling your carrier and asking for such a
>credit to obtain the 900 phone and solve your problems. Especially if you're
>in the States with the new law allowing you to take your number to another
>carrier, your provider should bend over to please you!

Well, this is Germany and usually Vodafone is all "if you want to go, go" snotty, but maybe I will give it a try. Unless you return a new PC filled with potatoes (anyone read the Reg?*G*) you can sometimes be pretty bad off here. The bigger the company the less employees seem to care about customers.

Do you think "This phone is just no Newton, so please give me the new model so I can find out that it is no Newton as well but sleeker" would work?

Oliver ;)

--
The black bears in the national park have a barbecue with sausages and a campfire. It's a very good place. And if the people come, the bears play dead or attack the people with stones.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html