Re: [NTLK] word processing for the mp 120?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:53:31 PST

Ok I just checked and Merlin does work in the notepad on a 120. You need to
select the text first, but there are packages that will select an entire
note at once so that is not a large issue (Super Notepad can, among others).

As for Availworks being able to do footnotes, I am not sure. I will look
that up. But you can do footnotes with WorksBetter from Standalone (should
be on UNNA). The only problem with that package is it does not like any
other additional NewtWorks modules installed when it is running. So freeze
all the extra NewtWorks packages you can and it should work ok.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html