Re: [NTLK] word processing for the mp 120?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:01:54 PST

I agree with Robert in that AvailWorks is probably your best bet for a 120.
The only problem is importing/exporting data is not as easy as with
Newtworks, but I know it is possible with a terminal program and doing a
text dump. Of course then you loose any formating. I will check and see if
I can find a better method.

Another possiblity is using the built-in notepad. I know several people
that use this method. And there are some nice packages for spell checking
like Merlin from Landware that do work with the notepad as well as
NewtWorks. I think that also works with the 120 (I know it will work with
OS 2.0 but not sure on the heep issues), I will check that out later today
on mine and get back to you on that.

Also I would suggest something like SuperNotepad from Standalone. It adds
some nice features for word processing to the notepad.

Hope this helps.

-Dan