[NTLK] nPower (was Re: Application name)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 01:31:07 PST

>From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Application name
>Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:52:59 +0100
>
>On 14-jan-04, at 14:47, Anil wrote:
> > How about "NewtPower".
>
>nPower? NPower? But I liked iWatch also.

nPower gets my vote.

I was twiddling with nCur-something (nCurAge - isn't that a cold place in
Alaska? ;=} ), but nPower ist better - to the point, simple,
understandable. Maybe also move the battery monitoring from NewtTest there
and over time add other power consumption related stuff (charge cyle
counter?) and it'l be even more beautiful (plus a must-have even for NOS
2.0 users).

>Has anyone offered up "nCharge" as a name yet? That might work well.

Nice name, Richy, but nCharge would be more appropriate if there were a lot
of charging related stuff - like a cycle counter, a low switch-off mode
config thing, a... nPower contains all that (charging, currents, whatever).
Go Power!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html