[NTLK] MP-2100

From: Steve Mercer (steve_at_jasper.net.au)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 15:02:20 PST

Hi

I was just going through my "Junk box" and found a box labelled
Newton MessagePad 2100. In it I found a brand new MP-2100 as well as
manuals and CD. I opened up the plastic wrapper, installed the
batteries in the box (Must be at least 6 years old) and switched on -
amazing, the thing works like a bought one ;-)

I also found a 9W adapter (With Australian plug. There is also
another adapter with two round prongs - I have no idea what country
that's for), a spare battery tray and a keyboard in a bag. The serial
adapter appears to be missing.

I don't have a use for this so will probably sell it. Any offers?
(Australian buyers preferred but can ship anywhere).

Best Regards

Steve

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html