Re: [NTLK] iR OBEX Newton <-> iPaq

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 07:15:46 PST

Eckhart,

I've had some success using Nitro to transfer back and forth between a W2K
PC and my MP2100.

However, the files I'm sending from the Newton always arive at the PC with
bad ASCII characters replacing the normal <CR> at the end of each line. I'm
guessing that this has something to do with a Unicode translation problem?

In fact I've noticed that this is viewable in the Outbox even before the
transmission. Is there a setting that controls how the <end of line> codes
are translated to ASCII?

--Calvin