Re: [NTLK] Lunasuite, any users out there?

Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 05:17:30 PST

   I thought that Lunasuite is the closest that we have come to a browser that acts like a browser you would see on a desktop. Usually me playing with Lunasuite has me pretty pleased and getting kinda comfortable with it, right before it crashes big time.
    And yes, removing it can be somewhat challenging.
    But I think every Newton user should try this just to see one of the now four? Newton browsers out there. (NetHopper, Newt's Cape, Luna Suite/Ranger, Courier)

     To me, I am still impressed with Newt's Cape and all it's add on packages.

     Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html