Re: [NTLK] Lunasuite, any users out there?

From: Nate Goore (ngoore_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 22:13:58 PST

Anil - I used Lunasuite back when it was originally released, and
provided a lot of feedback to the developers (bug reporting, etc.).
While I loved the concept, it was never quite reliable enough for me to
use as a primary browser/mail app - and that was when most web sites
were pretty simple. I'd be surprised if it adequately met your needs.
If I remember correctly, it was also a bit of work to remove.

Once I accepted that my MP was much more useful quickly displaying
text-based content than slowly displaying graphic content (in
greyscale), I've been well served with the Courier/Simple Mail combo.

Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html