Re: [NTLK] Newton Geek Factor

From: brian middleton (brian_at_shelflife.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 09:02:52 PST

> My BIGGEST problem, and I'd be VERY curious to know how other people
> solve this, is how to carry the thing! I've tried a variety of ways,

I am able to slip my MP130 in my back pocket of my jeans (even tho it stuck
out a little) when I am walking around in a store. Careful not to sit down!
I took it x-mas shopping with me and had it propped up in the babyseat so I
could read my list while I shopped. Noone seemed to notice. I also use it in
meetings at work.

Now I mainly use a MP2000 and haven't really taken it anywhere outside of
carrying it with me in my laptop bag, which is how I usually transport it.
It has lotsa good pockets for network cards and serial cables and such. I
don't think that the 2000 is going to fit in my back pocket tho.

-b

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html