Re: [NTLK] Lunasuite, any users out there?

From: N8NOE (n8noe_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 06:58:11 PST

Just got my Second Registration Code today...
I had it loaded, But it's been a long time since
I have had the newton with me. I Like Luna for what it
worth?..... Good Graphic Web, but a bit slow.. Go to the site
and request the Un-Lock code, then you'll be ready once you get it
loaded.
It took 1 day, and the E-Mail came...
Jeff-N8NOE

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html