Re: [NTLK] Newton Geek Factor

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 18:50:24 PST

I use mine hourly. You should see the looks I get when I use it during
a meeting or mount it about my laptop at work (I found that the plastic
things most people use for holding folders, actually works well to be
able to view my notes as a viewable height just above my laptop).
People at Starbucks don't seem to notice in the least, mostly because
alot of people have gadgets of their own.

My BIGGEST problem, and I'd be VERY curious to know how other people
solve this, is how to carry the thing! I've tried a variety of ways,
but none seem to be convienant and/or not completely geeky. The best
way I've come up with is to always carry a backpack (which is so bad,
because I can also carry my camera then).

The REAL geek looks come when I'm at lunch and connect the keyboard
(it's not known for it's soft keyboard).

-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html