Re: [NTLK] OT: Windows laptop with AirPort possible?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 06:33:28 PST

on 12/01/04 00:24, Martin Joseph at martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2004, at 8:59 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:Besides the TCP/IP
> settings in the network connection for the wireless card,
>> is there anything else I might be missing? Ed?
>
> Did you try with WEP turned off?
>
> I think there might be an issue with WEP keys?

WEP was already turned off because it was easier to configure with my eMate
a few weeks ago...

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature
to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and
pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most
operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads
to software bloat.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html