Re: [NTLK] Two power-hungry cards in 2x00

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 02:15:30 PST

04-01-11 15.58, skrev Frank Gruendel på fg2_at_pda-soft.de följande:

>> Are there any cards we should be concerned with?
>
> Certainly, but I don't know which. The poor owner of
> the Newton I mentioned in my last post had a WLAN and
> a phone card installed.

ive heard nasty things could happen if you dont switch internet setup (modem
script vs ethernet/WLAN driver). i guess its "user related", ie an already
known issue. if youre an advanced user and run around with a bunch of I/O
cards, i believe its a good idea to use routines for changing scripts. i do
this manually, but i always check twice...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html