Re: [NTLK] Newton MAME

From: Gert Menke (g.menke_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 14:11:18 PST

Hi,

On Sunday 11 January 2004 21:22, Eckhart Köppen wrote:
> No, sounds like a really neat idea ;) It would require a custom app on
> the phone to send keystrokes (probably easy to do), and a "driver" for
> the emulator on the Newton.

I've got a Sony Ericsson T610, and there is a software for linux called
btcontrold that enables you to use the phone as a remote control for the pc.
No special software is needed for the phone - the software uses special
AT-commands meant for acessory devices (like bluetooth headsets, mp3 players
or remote controlled cars, I guess).

But I don't know if this is Sony-Ericsson-specific, or if other phones use the
same command set too (which would be great).

Regards,
Gert

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html