Re: [NTLK] Where can I find MusicPad for MP 120?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 19:54:58 PST

Sorry I don't know where you can get that. Landware is still in business
however their site (http://www.landware.com/catalog/newton/index.html) does
not have MusicPad listed. You might try emailing them and seeing if perhaps
they can point you in the right direction. The demo is in UNNA but it is
limited in several ways if I remember correctly.

-Dan