[NTLK] Newtway Stowaway Connector

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 11:06:37 PST

   And speaking of the NewtWay, LOVE it. I have fun showing it off. Might actually use it more in the future. Truth be told I haven't used the Newton Keyboard for a good year now. Probably because I wore them out. Anyway, it is less trouble to carry a keyboard along now for the months down the line when I need one. :)

    Thanks again Doug!

    Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html