Re: [NTLK] I need a highway map of Michigan, street maps, etc.

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 10:16:16 PST

MKow1234,

I'll give it a shot, but it will have to also contain East Lansing as an
alumni from MSU-Go Green...

I have MS Trips & Streets and 5 or 6 different kinds of graphical
editors ( just need to check which one can save in 4/8/16-bit mono?). I
don't know what size limit the .bmp can be to work on the Newton though
and any other Newton requirements... Let me know and I'll get it done
for you this weekend.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP/120 2.0/130/2100