Re: [NTLK] Can't Get Wireless at MacWorld

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 16:18:31 PST

04-01-08 16.31, skrev Dale Steele på dtsteele_at_mac.com följande:

> I'm having problems getting my Skyline 11 card to connect at
> MacWorld. I was able to connect fine last year using a different card
> but same drivers. The Skyline is working at home so I suspect I'm got
> a settings problem or corrupted driver etc. I'm only going to be
> around today but if anyone has some tips, please send them in brief
> form to this address: 2095984830_at_mobile.mycingular.com.

dale, most probably, thy have a 100Mbit connection so they chose to use
mixed b+g mode, which is not supported by hiroshis driver. im afraid that
you will be out of luck this time.

(the newt can only connect to an airport extreme base station in "b only"
mode, i know from my own experiences here at home.)

sorry...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html