Re: [NTLK] OT macworld 04 pix

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 12:45:24 PST

IBM is already selling Blade Servers that are running Linux based on
the G5, but more in the family is better. People don't know PowerPC,
few people even think of AMD and they are seen as a much bigger player,
more PowerPC even running other software platforms is better for Apple
as it leads away from the idea that Intel is the only option just like
Linux leads away from people thinking that Windows is the only option.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html