[NTLK] OT- Software Needed after House Fire

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 11:18:34 PST

This summer, managed to save my Performa -6400/200 Tower as fires advanced
into our neighbourhood. Now several months later, upon finding a monitor
and keyboard to operate the tower, I need to re-install all software. WIth
the age of this machine, I am having trouble finding software, Is there
anyone out there that would be willing to sell me software to get it up and
running, MAC 0s, Apple/clairworks and a graphics desighn program that will
allow me to art work with arched or arced Text !?!??!

Please contact me of list in order to save bandwidth !

Thks

Ted

p.s. I have already hit all the used computer stores and Apple store, the
mac store locally wants to charge me $450 to re-install ! Kinda high for
the age of this beast !

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html