Re: [NTLK] Earthlink SMTP Settings?

From: David Christensen (dave_at_newrivergroup.com)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 01:14:42 PST

Since SimpleMail supports Authenticated SMTP servers, I have been using
smtpauth.earthlink.net with my username_at_earthlink.net and my login
password. This is better then the non-auth SMTP host as I will always
be able to send mail even if I happen to connect through a provider
other then ELN.

-Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html