Re: [NTLK] Seems to be a lot of Call-Signs?...

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 20:23:16 PST

> Seem there are a lot of Hams who are using the Newtons?...
> Anyone trying anything interesting?....

About the only thing interesting I do with my newt is serve web pages. I
wish there were some ham related software available. I do carry a newt with
me a good bit of the time. I think it would be neat if someone made a call
log app that exported to like comma delimited.
I have found it funny that if you google my call sign you get my newton as
first hit! Speak up hams maybe someone will help us newted hams out.

> Jeffrey M. Swiger
> ** N8NOE **

Jeff Henry
KG4ZIE