Re: [NTLK] notes syncing - redux

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 20:16:52 PST

A reply to myself - since I'm the only one here that can (politely)
call myself a bonehead...

Well, duh. Of course there's also NCU and I'm stupid for not
remembering that. Could never get it to work in Classic (keyspan
drivers issue again, maybe?), but maybe I'll give that a go and see if
I can manage to get it to sync properly. Any further suggestions/info
still greatly appreciated of course.

-Dan