Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 14:37:49 PST

Berthe,

Maybe the open/crash processes with PalmDesktop rendered the claris
files unusable or
the Palm Sync Conduit is locking the claris files (as you pointed
PalmDesktop to them). Try to stop the sync conduit (check to see if it
is running in background or if it was launched when starting OSX).

I may suggest you to reinstall NCU and then try to sync first with the
newton to see if things go right. Just guessing though...

lpetroni