Re: [NTLK] Grocery list... and other existential questions (Palm vs Newton)

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 10:30:01 PST

One of the three apps I use my MP2100 for, and I haven't had any issues at
the store other than the normal 5 people asking where I got my "shopping
buddy".

I have been using shopList, it's very crude - but useful.
I have installed and started playing with NewtGrocery, which is very robust,
too robust for regular shopping, but it can filter on selected/non-selected
items, showing your selection only. If shopList had this feature it would be
perfect.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!