Re: [NTLK] Mail V folder names

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:43:20 PST

Hi Simon,

Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, just got my new 2100 and have
installed MailV, and it works without a hitch. Fantastic, thank you
very much.

If you ever need any assistance in the
graphics/design/web/icon/video/interface department, then my offer of
help still stands.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100