Re: [NTLK] Finding current ebook texts?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 19:46:09 PST

If you are looking for books that are still under copyright protection
there are probably legal restrictions against duplicating the text
electronically. Yet such books ( not necessarily the ones you are
concerned with ) are sometimes posted on web sites or are available
for online reading or for purchase.
I suspect that if a google search by title or title.txt doesn't turn up
anything it is because copyright holder has not authorized it.
Woody