Re: [NTLK] Asymmetry in Beaming behavior to other PDAs

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 10:22:18 PST

Monsieur Fromage,

So does that imply that something is broken on my Newton since I can't
beam to either the Palm or PocketPC devices I have tried? I recently
brain wiped it so I could get ethernet working so maybe I should do it
again just to test whether there's something in my configuration that
conflicts. BTW, what do you mean by "pretty" successful? It works but
occasional fails? Error slips? Just times out? I'm glad to hear this
may not be a generic Newton problem.

oz